Disclaimer: I received Brilliant Reflective Strips to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews!
About a month ago, I received these really cool Brilliant Reflective Strips through Bibrave. I was pretty excited to try them out, but when they came in the mail I quickly realized that I may not be using them outdoors yet. You see, where I live the daylight hours are quite long right now. I’m not complaining, I love it. It’s light out from approximately 4:30 am to 10:30 pm, so it made it difficult to use the Strips while running or biking… because, well, I don’t really go out between 11pm to 4am!
Either way, after taking a few pics with flash I can tell that these Strips are super reflective and will be really helpful in the winter when our daylight hours are extremely short. I’m also trying to think of a cool costume idea for these or some night runs that these would be awesome for! Maybe some kind of Tron costume? Hmmm? 🙂
So far, I’ve placed them on my hydration pack, bike, shoes, and regular backpack. There’s so many places you can put them for added safety or for fun (like a costume or night run!). The strips come in different sizes, but you can also cut them to fit the space you need. There’s also 2 options – stick on or iron on & different colours (obviously, I liked purple).
Cool details about the Strips:
- Brilliant partners with 3M and 3M Scotchlite Reflective material to create the highest quality colourized reflective on the market
- Brilliant Reflective Strips come in iron-on and stick-on
- Four colour options – purple, red, black, blue
- Stick-on are semi-permanent; iron-on are permanent, so they last through the wash!
- Brilliant preaches Reflective Biomotion – the ability for a person to recognize a moving human based on the placement of the reflective strips : 360 degrees!
- Get creative! Cut them, use the different sizes, place them on your gear and go!
You’ll definitely see me with these in the winter, but for now, who’s got some cool ideas on how to use them?
What kind of costume would be fun with these Strips?
Grab your own strips & use discount code BRP35 for 35% off!!