Looking for some holiday gift ideas for that special yogi in your life? Or, looking to share the gift of yoga with someone new? Then we have our top 5 gift ideas available at The Yoga Studio – South for you!
1. New in studio for the holidays is the Chill Out Kit by Halfmoon. This fabulous kit will make a great gift for anyone in your life who enjoys relaxing and may even need a little warming up at this time of year. Both the Eye and Warming Pillows are lavender scented, which can be incredibly soothing. Just heat up the Warming Pillow to ease those tight and achy muscles. We have these in a couple of different colours to suit your fancy!
2. For any new or experienced yogi a great gift idea is the gift of a new yoga mat! If you haven’t been in to check out our mat selection lately, you really should stop by! We currently have the awesome and super-sticky Manduka Pro and ProLite mats, as well as, the Halfmoon Eco and Deluxe Eco mats. Also available are Halfmoon Studio Mats, which are the ones we use in our Studios so if you love those then pick one up for yourself or a friend!
3. Know anyone that loves to read yoga and meditation books? Well, we have a fantastic selection of books in store for anyone interested in yoga, meditation, and wellness! We have such a vast array of books in stock that we are sure you can find something in store for that special someone. Check out our B.K.S. Iyengar books, which are both informational and inspirational along with anatomy books, meditation, and more!
4. Know someone that is interested in meditation, but wants to try it at home first? Well, along with our selection of books we also have meditation CDs available, particularly by Jon Kabat-Zinn. His Mindfulness CDs are excellent, instructional, and relaxing and would make a lovely pairing with the Chill Out Kit for that special person in your life (or even yourself if you find the holidays stressful!).
5. Lastly, a great gift to share with anyone is yoga! We have many pass options, or gift certificates, that you can purchase for that friend, spouse, or child that you’ve been trying to get to start yoga (or get started again). Consider a 10 or 20 time pass, or even an unlimited pass for that new year’s resolution! The front desk staff can certainly help you pick a pass that will be right for that perfect gift, just stop by the Studio to chat with us!
With only a few weeks left till the holidays and such great gift ideas available, why wouldn’t you stop by the Studio to pick up a few things today? We also have props, music CDs, yoga DVDs, and more in stock that will also make excellent gifts or compliment one of our top 5 quite well! Come by and see us if you have any questions, and while you’re at it, stay for a yoga class too!
Happy Holidays and Namaste all! ॐ